This is an old revision of the document!
* make sure you have gradient tables in a BXH file (e.g. from dicom2bxh)
* convert your DTI data to NRRD format (run bxh2nrrd)
* run /usr/local/packages/DTIPrep/DTIPrep (this will launch the GUI)
* you should now see a new …QCed.NRRD file with your results
* use nrrd2bxh to create a BXH header for your new NRRD file
The resultant DTI dataset's BXH header can then be used for DTI fiber tracking using either bxh_rundtk or **bxh_runmedinria“.
Analysis - Go back to Analysis software page