BIAC Image Analysis software
- Series of tools for describing imaging data (including
- fMRI visualization and analysis.
Working with MATLAB
- A brief overview of how to use MATLAB, including basic syntax, working with variables, and using scripts, functions, and programs.
- Matlab tool for viewing of fMRI data.
- Matlab function for event-related fMRI data (deprecated in favor of bxheventstats).
BIAC support for other imaging software packages
- Statistical Parametric Mapping software from the University of London
- Cortical surface reconstruction software from Harvard University
- Statistical analysis software from Oxford University
- DTI QA and preprocessing software from NRRD
- Diffusion ToolKit for DTI analysis from Harvard
Other Analysis software
Resting State Methods
Structural Connectome Methods
biac/analysis.txt · Last modified: 2017/10/04 13:52 by cwt9