This is an old revision of the document!
* make sure you have gradient tables in a BXH file (e.g. from dicom2bxh)
* convert your DTI data to NRRD format (run bxh2nrrd)
* run /usr/local/packages/DTIPrep/DTIPrep (this will launch the GUI)
click the first icon (OpenNRRD) and then select your NRRD data file
click the Protocol tab
click the Default button (near the tab) to create a protocol
click RunByProtocol (bottom of window) to run the preprocessing
when it finishes you can use GUI
tools to see a report (you are on your own there)
* you should now see a new …QCed.NRRD file with your results
* use nrrd2bxh to create a BXH header for your new NRRD file
The resultant DTI dataset's BXH header can then be used for DTI fiber tracking using either bxh_rundtk or bxh_runmedinria.
Analysis - Go back to Analysis software page
DTIPrep: quality control of diffusion-weighted images, Frontiers in Neuroinformatics, 2014
DTIPrep Tutorial, NA-MIC 2013